Friday 29 January 2010

sihanoukville

So the inevitable has happened and i got food poisoning! Yipee for me. Yesterday Camille, Nikki and I all had the same fish noodle thing but true to my bad luck i was the only one who got ill :( While i was puking my insides out everyone else went to party and because i''m like 400metres away from the beach/clubs i could hear all the tunes and people having fun-what a major bummer!! Anyway this place is paradise-Sihanoukville is the best place in cambodia and i LOVE it, i never want to leave!! We've picked up a new compadre too-Jake from London he's a proper lad haha, love listening to him talk. I love walking around with no shoes on and just chilling in my bikini all day :) I've got some colour now and people keep asking if i'm part asian haha :) I wish i was so i could never leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll hit this up soon and try and be less boring i can't be bothered to do this and my journal though-perhaps need to get on that! LOVEEEEES AND HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: