Thursday 11 March 2010

Lina Goldberg!

KL! Malaysia was great fun. It's a shame I only spent 5 days in KL, I think I will have to go back to do the rest...Borneo especially. I ended up doing the petronas towers :) I pretty much got all the touristy things done and all on my own too so I'm rather proud of myself. I absolutely loved the hostel I was staying at. I met so many awesome people, I also met many an interesting bug. This one night as I was bending down to do my bag up a cockroach crawled under the door right next to my face soooo I killed the little biatch! Except it took me a fair few stamps on the head to do the trick, they're pretty much mutants. I think this one was an alien because it wouldn't die and it was abnormally large and ugly...Urghh thinking about it gives me the creeps. KL flew by and I feel tired from the 5 days and this mornings 3.30am wake up. I had to get a taxi into the airport and luckily some frenchies were heading there too so we taxi shared and it didn't end up being that expensive but my taxi driver seemed reluctant to use his shift. I thought the engine was gunna blow up and the entire journey was proper jerky all the way there, I felt well ill when I got out. Slept the entire flight though which was nice and grabbed a taxi to my hostel all pretty easily :) Took a shower and made best mates with a lad from Manchester in my dorm. He took me on the back of his moped into town because we both broke our phones and needed new ones which was coinvieniant for me considering I don't know my way around! Plus I'm really far away from the centre it is not a walkable journey by any stretch of the imagination...which is utterly gay. I had a little walk and adventure around the city on my own though, through the walls and it's pretty nice but I'm not sure how much there is to do here...I'm just waiting for the manc to shower so we can check out the night market and then by the sounds of it the entire place is going out to party! Woop. Anyway I have 99 days left on my trip! Tomorrow it will be 14 weeks exactly until I come home and Saturday is my 8 week mark for how long I've been away! It seems to have gone slowly and yet SO SO fast! Loves to you all from Chiang Mai, Thailand xxx

No comments: